Vatika isn’t in the business of building and selling houses. Rather we define our business as creating and sustaining fulfilling lifestyles. It’s a big difference from how the real estate industry works, because it shifts the focus from sales and transactions to experiences and relationships. And it makes ‘service’ an integral part of our offering to you.
0124-4355 555 is your gateway to a range of services that make owning a Vatika home a pleasure and a privilege.
Always ask these 5 questions?
1. Is the developer dependable? How is their reputation?
2. Is the construction quality good? Check previous project.
3. Is the infrastructure well planned?
4. Are the deliveries assured? Any track record?
5. Is the project maintenance in place?
Be Smart & Invest Secure
What’s so special about Vatika?
Vatika is highly reputed, master developer with several projects and decades of experience in real estate.
Vatika Always Delivers:
Vatika had delivered 42.3 million sq ft, of which 35.7 million sq ft is residential & 6.6 million sq ft commercial development. 10,000 residential units have been completed and handed over.
Vatika’s Satisfied Customers:
Over 32,000 customers trust Vatika and re-invest with it. 4100 families are currently residing in homes built by Vatika.
The sad fact is that the peaceful little town you grew up in is gone forever. If you go back for a visit, you’ll find that the streets you went cycling in are now choked with traffic jams, and the field where you learnt cricket is a municipal parking lot. Rapid and unplanned urbanization has taken a heavy toll on India’s small towns.
Vatika has made it a mission to re-balance life and create for its residents an environment of calmness and harmony. Gated towns bring out the best parts of contemporary urban living without the stress and ill health normally associated with big cities.
When one decides to rent a property, he/she might face many situations when there is a disagreement between the landlord and the tenant. These difficult situations need to be sorted with patience, so that there is harmony between the landlord and the tenant. By paying attention to some minute details, you can prevent the conflict from happening.
Let us have a look at some common reasons for disagreement between the two.
- There is a difference of opinion between the tenant and the landlord regarding the terms of rent and lease
- The terms of a new lease stated by the landlord are not according to the wishes of the tenant
- If the tenant does not pay the rent on time
- The retail space for rent is not maintained by the tenant as per the expectations of the landlord
- If the tenant violates the rules of the present lease terms and is unable to take the corrective measures
- If the present lease is not being renewed by the landlord
- When the tenant uses more space than that has been allotted to him/her by the landlord
The real estate in Gurgaon, India is developing at an extremely rapid pace and it is the dream of every individual to either reside or work in the city. Various notable companies are establishing their base in the millennium city. Also, the businessmen who are willing to kick-start their enterprises, opt for retail properties for lease in the city. People looking for office spaces can opt for the office spaces in sector 83 Gurgaon. However, only choosing an office space is not enough. One must be ready to deal with the difficulties in commercial and retail properties. Here are some tips that can help you come out of those difficult times.
- Understand what the landlord wants from you: A tenant must understand what the landlord expects from him/her. Either make a note of the instructions stated by the landlord or ask your landlord to give a written copy or e-mail his/her instructions. This will give you a clear idea of what you should do and what not, hence, there will be less chances of disagreement between you and your landlord.
- Keep a copy of the lease: The clauses of the lease must be well-understood by the tenant. You might not remember all the clauses of the lease that you would have discussed with your landlord, thus it is a wise decision to keep a copy of all the clauses of the lease.
- Meet face to face: In case of any disagreement between the tenant and the landlord, it is best to discuss the matter face to face instead of discussing it over the phone. Talking over the phone might create more confusion.
When things are not falling in place between a tenant and a landlord, the best thing to do is act in a wise manner and mutually come to a conclusion.
Are you looking for an ideal home in the NCR? Then opt for Residential Properties in Gurgaon.
In the last decade, the residential properties in Gurgaon are in great demand in the real-estate market. Gurgaon is paving the way for becoming the best destination for a perfect home not only for the people of the NCR but also from other parts of the country, including the NRIs. The city has created a benchmark for its sophisticated architectural style and beautiful landscape with plenty of open green spaces. Property investment in Gurgaon has become very lucrative. Big names in the real-estate sector have launched several residential and commercial projects in this city. Apartments, flats, plots, villas, house for sale in Gurgaon are all available and you just have to make the right choice as per your budget, style and convenience. Continue reading
In the last two parts of the blog, we have talked about the various unique and important features of Vatika India Next township near NH-8 in Gurgaon. Till now we have discussed the educational institutes and the healthcare facilities available within the township that have been designed for the convenience and comfort of its residents. Continue reading
In the previous blogs we had explored ‘what’, ‘when’ and ‘where’ to buy or rent real estate properties from among 8 major cities in India. With the help of detailed statistics and infographics, courtesy of Economic Times, we gained some useful insights into the current real estate market scenario, which helped us judge and make informed decisions about making an investment in the residential real estate sector. Continue reading
In the first two blogs we have covered two parts of our big question, i.e., “What” and “When” to buy or rent real estate property in some of the major cities in India. In this blog we will try to answer and explore, “Where” and “How” to go about buying a real estate property. Continue reading
In part one of this blog, we covered the “What” part of the question of whether to buy or rent properties in major metro cities in India. In this blog we will explore and try to answer “When” to buy or rent a real estate property in metro cities in India. The question of “When” depends on both the current and future market dynamics as well as the person who is buying it. Continue reading
Real estate, though provides a very lucrative investment opportunity, but at the same time, because of its sheer scale and complexity, is a very big personal and financial commitment that most people make in their lifetime. While a financial investment in real estate not only involves considering the factors of the property’s price or the interest rate on the home loan, but also the subjective thinking of the individual. Continue reading