The urban cities are witnessing a mushrooming growth in the demand for integrated townships for a comfortable and luxurious lifestyle.
The culture of township is developing very fast in India. Township or “city within a city” is not a new concept but has become more popular in recent years with boom in property investment and in the development of real-estate sector. More and more people are opting to stay in an integrated township so that they can enjoy an environment of safe and secured community living with all basic amenities. Townships are expanding in urban areas across India with Bangalore, Pune, Mumbai, Delhi and Gurgaon witnessing the maximum activity.
What is a township?
Townships are planned, self-sustained communities, and they are designed as per specific rules related to the size, configuration, design and architectural style. For instance, in Mumbai, Bangalore and Gurgaon, the minimum area for a township project is 100 acres. A township is expected to offer certain basic amenities and social infrastructure. All townships must come with educational institutions, medical care facilities, market complex, entertainment areas, club house, swimming pools, fitness centers etc. etc. Major real estate developers are concentrating in the development of Integrated Townships in various parts of the country.
Townships Developed by the Vatika Group
Vatika Group, a leading real estate developer, has come up with exclusive townships in Gurgaon, Jaipur, and Ambala. There are apartments for sale in Gurgaon, developed by this group. These upcoming townships are as follows:
- Vatika Express City, Gurgaon
- Vatika India Next, Gurgaon
- Vatika Infotech City, Jaipur
- Vatika City Central, Ambala
Advantages of Living in a Township
- The basic advantage of staying in a township is that you get all the advantages of a city life without moving out of your location. You stay in an apartment where everything is available within your reach. All apartments are designed in a grand style with all modern amenities.
- These townships by Vatika Group have well-designed landscapes with proper playground for children, park for the old, pavement for walking and jogging for adults.
- There are advanced security systems installed in such townships so that you enjoy a good comfort living without any fear.
- You also get 24 hour water supply, power supply and maintenance services.
- Since these townships are usually located in the outskirts of the city, you get a vast open space that keeps the environment airy and pure. There is less of pollution and traffic.
- You are away from the hustle and bustle of city life but at the same time enjoy all the benefits of a city life.
Thus, if you are really interested in investing in property, then go for townships to enjoy a convenient living space in an eco-friendly environment.