Jaipur has always been one of the important spots for both Indian and foreign tourists. Its prosperity is mainly due to its cultural significance and its proximity to Delhi. Over the last few years, Jaipur has moved on from the aspects of cultural and historical significance. Today it is one of the centers of modern technology in India. With the IT wave sweeping the city, the need for appropriate housing and modern commercial spaces has risen significantly. Consequently, real estate in Jaipur has reached astounding heights. Property dealers from across the country are now willing to invest in real estate business in Jaipur.
With real estate progressing at a fast pace in the Pink City, a large number of investors are looking for plots for sale in Jaipur. According to the estimates by real estate analysts, property market will experience a significant rise in prices within a short span of time. Continue reading
In India, the real estate market is a much better investment option that that of any other. The main reason behind it is the better return on the investment. However, prior investing in any sector, you need to know everything about the market along with the sector in which you want to invest your money. Currently one of the booming sectors is the real estate market, and specially of a developing city. Real estate in Jaipur can be taken in consideration for the same, as Jaipur is developing at quite a rapid speed and today, people are considering the city as their preferred location.
When we talk about this city with the investment prospective, it is very important to know what are the possible sectors in real estate to invest. You can invest in both residential as well as commercial sectors. Presently, there are a lot of plots for sale in Jaipur in which you can invest. Also, various builders are coming up with different types of projects in Jaipur. Projects not only include apartments and floor houses, but also independent house in Jaipur. In recent times, the builders investing in the real estate in the city are taking care of the locality as well as all the amenities.
Further, the sub-sectors of the city are growing constantly which means, we will see a well developed city in another year or two. With so many magnificent views and popular places, Jaipur is going to be the next metro city of India. The city demonstrates a good option for real estate growth and also a great business prospect is there which tempts the investors from different parts of the country.
Jaipur, being one of the fastest developing cities of Northern part of India is establishing beautifully with good infrastructure, including striking landscape, well-maintained roads, magnificent gardens and more. Moreover, the city’s current structure and surroundings are perfect for commercial growth as well. Its present market indicates a good growth of institutional and corporate sector. It has also been computed as the safest destination for both investors as well as the people who want to start their lives here.
Jaipur has become one of the most popular investment hubs of the country after Gurgaon, Noida and other metro cities. One of the fastest growing areas of this city is the Jaipur Ajmer Highway, for which the demand for property is increasing in Jaipur. This highway stretch connecting Delhi, Jaipur, and Ajmer has become a hot spot for real estate.
Reasons to Invest in Jaipur Highway
- One of the main reasons for its growing popularity is that the areas near the highway offer easy connectivity and accessibility. The highway area, though slightly in the outskirts of the main city, has been witnessing hectic development activities all the year round. The highway is strategically located close to some of the posh locations of Jaipur like as Chitrakoot, Vaishali Nagar, and Panchsheel.
- The locations near the highway are also the target spots for proper development. Prominent real estate developers have announced a number of projects in the Jaipur-Ajmer Highway. If you want to purchase an apartment in Jaipur Highway or an independent house in Jaipur, this is the right time as the property rates are reasonably low as of now.
- Jaipur is strategically located near to Gurgaon, Delhi and Ajmer. This is the main drive of people to invest in real estate.
- The Jaipur-Ajmer expressway has led to the emergence of Peripheral Business Districts (PBD), which is gaining wide acceptance among investors, buyers, and end-users recently.
- This is a six-lane highway.
- A lot of IT/ITeS companies are setting up their offices in the nearby neighbourhood of the highway, like as Wipro, Infosys, Genpact etc.
- The announcement of the Special Economic Zone (SEZ) projects by Infotech and Mahindra World City is another feather in the cap for the highway area.
- Many new commercial projects are in the pipeline in the expressway.
Property values in Jaipur will escalate very soon. Prices of apartments in Jaipur will soon touch the peak. According to a report, the Jaipur-Ajmer highway express way is seeing growth in the demand for new residential projects by 25% in the past 6 months and prices have rose by 12-15% during the same period. A large number of real estate developers like as Vatika Group and others are offering premier flats, apartments and residential plots in Jaipur Ajmer Highway.