For first time investors, investing in the real estate can be a little scary. However, don’t let your fear overrule you, hold down and choose the best real estate market for investment. What can be a better choice than investing in a developing city? Jaipur is one of the most preferred locations where you can get the best real estate properties. Real estate investment in Jaipur is flourishing because the city is developing rapidly. But when you decide to invest in the real estate, make sure you are careful and eliminate your risk. Below are some points that can help you in avoiding the risk.
When people think of investment, the first thing that strikes the mind is investing in a property. Over the past few years, a steady growth has been observed in the Jaipur residential property scenario and more and more people are willing to own houses in Jaipur. One should be extremely careful while making an investment in a property. When you plan to buy a flat at Jaipur, make sure you select a suitable location within your estimated budget. Here are a few tips for investing in a property in Jaipur:
- When you plan to buy property in Jaipur, look out for the closeness of your flat/land to bus stands, schools, railway station, airport, parks, ring road, metro and shopping complex. Connectivity with all the above mentioned locations is of prime importance as this makes life easier. Apart from this, if you plan to rent your property or after some years you wish to sell off your property, you will get high price for your property.
- While selecting a property, try choosing a locality that has a few VIPs living near the area. This will ensure that you will face less troubles related to water, electricity and drainage, to name but a few.
- Another major factor that you should look out for is the security of the locality in which you plan to buy the property. Make sure that you are safe in the area and proper security measures are provided to you. Apart from this, also look for features like electricity backup, adequate parking space and availability of terrace.
- When you plan to buy a flat, land or an apartment in Jaipur, always check that the property is approved by Jaipur Development Authority(JDA). Also make sure that there is transparency in all the paper work as you would be putting your hard earned money in the property.
- If you are purchasing a property from a new developer, always check their record – do not go only by their catalogues. However, it is always a wise decision to opt for a renowned developer and Vatika Group is one such trusted name in the real estate market.
- Take an idea about the developmental schemes of Jaipur Development Authority. You will have an added benefit if the schemes are nearby your locality.
By keeping the above tips in mind, you can invest in the best property in Jaipur!
The Pink City, Jaipur forms one of the three constituents of the ‘Golden triangle’ – Delhi, Jaipur and Agra. It is today considered to be the fastest growing city in Northern India after Gurgaon. The city is known for its historical forts, monuments, handicrafts, jewellery and its scenic beauty. A popular and a favorite tourist destination of the country, this city is also making its mark in the real estate in recent years.
Reasons for Popularity
- There are a number of factors that are leading to a rise in the demand for properties and houses in Jaipur. Some of the most important ones are:
- Clean city, less pollution, wide and improved roads, environmental friendly and close to Delhi.
- Easily connectivity via roadways, airways and railways.
- Major companies, brands, MNCs are coming here like as Honda, Infosys, Cisco, Wipro, HCL, Coca Cola, Mc Donalds etc.
- Stable political scenario
- The city boasts of the best 5 star hotels by the Taj group, Welcome group, Oberoi Group, including other heritage hotels.
- Fast becoming a centre of quality education, healthcare and superb infrastructure
- Better scope for businesses
- Low cost of establishment
Property Prices Rising
Yes, the prices of Jaipur Residential Property are increasing. According to a report published in 2013, the per square feet (psf) price for buying Residential Properties in Jaipur was Rs. 2,989 which was a appreciation of 22% compared to the previous year when the psf price was Rs. 2,455. In 2014, the price is anywhere between Rs. 3000 to Rs. 3500 per square feet. Infact, certain localities have much higher rates. There has also been an increased demand for residential plots in Jaipur Ajmer Highway as these are now available at very cost effective rates but very soon the prices will increase.
Commercial and Residential Projects in Jaipur
One of the biggies in the real estate market, Vatika Group is developing a large number of Projects in Jaipur, both commercial and residential. These projects in Jaipur comprises houses, plots, row housing, condominiums, IT parks, recreational centres, shopping centres, hotels, malls and many other facilities. With a social environment conducive to economic growth and prosperity, Jaipur is projected to be India’s Mega City by 2025.