It is no hidden fact that in a city like Gurgaon where there has been an upsurge in the demand for residential apartments, villas and independent flats, there is also an equal demand for residential plots in the city. A plot of land is any day a valuable asset for everyone. For a person who wants to build his dream home, buying land is a better idea. You choose your choice of location and you build the house as per your choice. However, there are certain factors to be considered to buy a plot of land in Gurgaon.
1. Location: If you want to buy a piece of land in Gurgaon, check out which is the best location for you and your family, so that you reside in the vicinity of all available facilities. There are residential plots for sale in sectors 82, 83, 84, 85 developed by well-known names in the real estate market like as Vatika Group and others. Do not fall prey for inexpensive plots in the outskirts of the city.
2. Size and type of land: You should consider the built up area of the land space so that your dream house fits into that plot. Also, opt for developed lands as these have the basic facilities in the area like as public road, water supply and power supply.
3. Title Deed: Title deed of the property provides information like as name of the owner, location and other such details. It is very essential that the seller has a right over the plot to sale.
4. Exact Value of Land: Make a survey of the value of plots in Gurgaon. You might come across property dealers who charge an exorbitant rate for a land, which otherwise is much cheaper.
5. Legal Issue: The plot of land should not be associated with any legal issues. You should get the encumbrance certificate for this.
6. Layout: The layout of the plot should be approved by Gurgaon Development Corporation and the local body.
7. Documents and registration: Lastly, consult an advocate to prepare the land documents and registration papers.