LOCATION & CONNECTIVITY
- An exclusive gated community
- 73 hectares world-class township in Sector-23, Ambala City
- Opposite Rajiv Gandhi Sports Complex
- Opposite Sector 10 (prime residential locality of Ambala)
- 1 km drive from the INKO chowk
- Easy access from National Highway
Ambala lies on the north eastern edge of Haryana and is bounded by the district Yamunanagar to the south east. To its south lies Kurukshetra while in its west is situated Patiala and Ropar districts of Punjab and the union territory Chandigarh. Ambala has the benefits of getting best of both the worlds due to its prime location between Delhi and Chandigarh.