Legal Department: Manager – Drafting & Vetting
Looking for an experienced professional with 9-12 years experience in Legal Drafting & Vetting.
Location: INXT City Centre, NH 8, Sector 83, Gurgaon (Haryana)
Qualification: Bachelor degree in Law (LLB)
Manager (Legal) is responsible for Drafting & Vetting of Commercial Agreements, providing legal solutions to inter-departments, standardizing various formats required for day-to-day functioning, managing and resolving legal cases and complaints, update and research on legal issues.
- Drafting & Vetting of Collaboration Agreements, General Power of Attorney, Addendum Agreements and other documents as may be required in the transaction.
- Providing legal assistance in Drafting & Vetting of Commercial Agreements in association with Corporate Affairs and Land Department team.
- Providing legal support and advice to CRM/Client Service Department on various issues with investor/clients of the company.
- Reviewing various formats including Application Form, Builder Buyer Agreement related to projects of the company.
- Drafting letters, MoUs, LoIs, Conveyance Deeds/Sale Deeds, Collaboration Agreements, Leases, CRM documents, Undertaking, Affidavits (case to case basis).
- Drafting and finalizing various Sale Agreements related to FSI, Land etc.
- Vetting and negotiation of Business Center Agreements, Admin Agreements and other miscellaneous Agreements.
- Lease negotiations, vetting and finalizing drafts, which include various commercial clauses basis negotiations. Drafting replies to Notices from clients (specific in nature).
- Drafting replies to Notices from clients (specific in nature).
- Assisting in HRERA filling of projects with land team, cases and advising on various understanding of the Proformas.
- Maintaining the tracker for Notices received from clients.
- Providing proactive legal assistance and advice to inter-departments on various legal issues like commercial contracts and collaboration agreements.
- Ensuring that the legal documents and other contractual documents are effectively drafted, reviewed, interpreted and vetted.
- Advising on minimal liability and legal exposure for the business.
- Managing external and internal legal resources as required.
- Assisting business in compliance with all various legal requirements.
- Supervising, researching and analyzing implication of case law, legislation and regulatory matters that affect the company and reporting the same to the Management.
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to cope with pressure
- Interpersonal skills
- Analytical skills
- Leadership skills
- Team building skills
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 15 August 2020.