We respect the privacy of those who visit our website www.vatikagroup.com and share their vital personal information with us. In accordance with the stated objective, we have created this policy in order to demonstrate our privacy commitment to our users:
- This policy does not apply to the practices of organizations that we do not own or control, or to people that we do not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- We collect personally identifiable information when you submit any forms on our website, when you use our services, and when you visit our pages. We may also receive personally identifiable information from third parties.
- When you submit a form, we ask for your name, email address, phone number and service you need apart from what you mention in your comments. Once you submit the form and it reaches us, we save the information provided by you in our database and it is not shared with any third party.
- We use this information for two general purposes: to revert to your query and future reference, and to contact you about services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- We do not sell/ rent or share the personally identifiable information made available to us to anyone.
- We send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people in if
- We have your consent to share the information; or
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our websites violate the Terms of Service
Vatika Group has implemented adequate security measures to protect against any misuse, theft or alteration of information stored on the www.vatikagroup.com website. However, the risk of hacking remains. In case of any computer or hack attacks on the site, Vatika Group or any of its associated companies cannot be held liable for loss, theft or corruption of data maintained on the site.