Legal Department: Manager - Litigation Support
Looking for an experienced professional with 9-12 years experience in Litigation Support.
Location: INXT City Centre, NH 8, Sector 83, Gurgaon (Haryana)
Qualification: Law graduate (LLB)
Manager (Legal): Responsible for providing all legal/litigation support by day-to-day visits to courts for attending hearings etc.
- Appearing and representing the company in various courts/forums as an authorized representative.
- Interacting with advocates and supporting them by providing the requisite documents in respect of the company litigation.
- Drafting and vetting of various legal replies in civil and criminal matters.
- Providing support in Police complaints, FIRs, enquiries before EOW, ACP, DCP and Commissioner level in Gurgaon (AGRF), Sohna, Manesar and Delhi by preparing replies, collating documents from various departments and submitting replies to the various complaints filed against and or by the company.
- Meeting with the complainants along with Internal Department officials at Police Station/ EOW etc for resolution of criminal matters.
- Liaising with the govt. authorities. Day-to-day follow up with advocates.
- Preparing notices and their replies in respect of various civil, criminal and other forums.
- Drafting Letters/Affidavits/Undertakings/Settlement Agreements in various matters.
- Ensure compliance of the orders passed by the courts/forums.
- Preparing and finalizing Legal Notices and making replies.
- Keep a track of the notices, replies, rejoinders etc, prepare periodic reports and share with immediate superior.
- Providing proactive legal assistance and advice to various inter-departments on legal issues like commercial contracts, collaboration agreement.
- Ensuring that the legal documents and other contractual documents are effectively drafted, reviewed, interpreted and vetted.
- Advising on minimal liability and legal exposure for the business.
- Managing external and internal legal resources as required.
- Assisting business in compliance with various legal requirements.
- Supervising, researching and analyzing implication of case law, legislation and regulatory matters that affect the company and reporting the same to the Management.
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to cope with pressure
- Interpersonal skills
- Analytical skills
- Leadership skills
- Team Building skills
Please send your resume to email@example.com latest by 18 September 2020.