Accounts & Finance – Assistant Manager (Accounts Receivable)
Looking for Accounts professional with 12-18 years experience in Accounts Receivable with expertise into Oracle and Salesforce.
Location: INXT City Centre, NH 8, Sector 83, Gurgaon (Haryana)
Qualification: B.Com Graduate
Assistant Manager – Accounts is responsible for preparation and finalisation of accounts of Land cos, Trusts, Land and License management, Fund management, Public Deposit, Other Land/customer advances & MIS
- To maintain books of accounts along with financial reporting.
- Daily/Monthly fund management ensuring statutory compliance and commitment to financial institutions.
- Calculation/payment of License related liability, provisioning in books, monitor BG, statutory compliance.
- Public deposit – accounting, interest/principal payment, audit etc.
- Periodical MIS on all the above.
- Preparation and finalisation of financial reports
- Daily/Monthly fund management ensuring statutory compliance and commitment of banks/financial institutions
- All the aspects of Land Management related to accounts
- License Management
- Managing other land/other customer advances
- Managing Public Deposit including compliance
- MIS reporting
- Interpersonal Skills
- Communication Skills
- Good with numbers
- MS Excel
- Oracle expertise
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 18 September 2020.